Where technology provides value, we provide technology. Our office equipment includes state-of-the-art computers
(OS: Windows XP, Vista Home Premium, Mac OS X),
CD-RW and DVD-RW units, external drives and storage media for backups, standard software packages (including CD-ROM and DVD dictionaries, multi-term glossaries and encyclopedia), laptops, printers (Laser and Inkjet), scanners, faxes, a large bandwidth ADSL connection with an ISDN option and full internet access 24 hours a day.
We use multi-trackware detection and removal tools (against malwares, adwares or spywares) and an antivirus system, which is constantly updated and fully active for all incoming and outgoing information that we exchange with our clients and/or collaborators. All information submitted to us is therefore carefully stored, protected, and kept strictly confidential.
Our long-time presence on the market has allowed us to acquire extensive experience in the use of programs such as:
- MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, MS Works
- PageMaker, FrameMaker, QuarkExpress
- HTML and XML- editors
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, MS Picture It, Corel Draw, Paint Shop Pro
- Interleaf, Visio, Omnipage, Acrobat Distiller and Reader
- Frontpage, Macromedia, CuteFTP
- DejaVu, Trados, Transit, SDLX (tools enabling the creation and the update of specific databases and multi-term glossaries per project or per client)
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or details.